Supporters & PartnersGWArc continues to seek corporate, foundation and community support to maintain our high quality and highly regarded programs. In this, our 60th year of services, we look back on some recent supports and partnerships.
- The Battaglino Family -Sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast
- Bentley University Service-Learning - Student volunteers in participant programming at GWArc
- Boston Bark- Sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast, in-kind donor of materials
- Brandeis University - Student volunteers for Brandeis Buddies and SPECTRUM on campus programs, participant programming at GWArc
- Charlesbank Garden Apartments - Sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast
- eGeneration Marketing - Staff volunteer days working on craft and cooking projects with CBDS participants, gardening with Day Habilitation participants
- Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham - host of GWArc annual fundraisers Harvest Breakfast (14 years) and "Ciao Down for GWArc" (7 years)
- Hobbs Brook Management - Sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast
- Jones Partnership Fund - Grant funding for seven years
- The Nelson Companies - Sponsor of annual "Ciao Down for GWArc"
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital - Sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast, volunteer positions for Waltham High School students
- Park Lodge Hotel Group - Sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast, job touring at local hotel
- Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation - Grant funding for 12-passenger van and Chestnut Street kitchen renovations
- Unified System - GWArc's IT provider and event sponsor
- Waltham Community Foundation - Grant funder for arts programming
- Waltham Cultural Council - Grant funder and supporter of Artists of GWArc programming
- Waltham Lions Club - Annual donations for GWArc program needs
- Watertown Savings Bank - Sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast and "Ciao Down for GWArc," tours of bank headquarters for GWArc participants
- Wicked Local - Media sponsor of annual Harvest Breakfast
I invite you to contact me with ideas you have to support this remarkable agency, and I will share my ideas as well. Your support on any level and the recognition it will bring to your business will be invaluable to us all.
Roslynn Rubin, Ed.D
Chief Executive Officer